Ads

1% Daily

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

BTC ADS

BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Don't limit yourself just because your alone

 
While I was writing a new article for an order I watched the film of LIMITLESS  and it really helps me conceptualize new Ideas. I never knew that all my Ideas will become a passion, and my passions or hobbies is now becoming a bread and butter.
Before, I only studied how to write, learning the language and also communicating with others to get more information, but now I am writing not for myself or for my own but to help others. I know sometimes recessions will come, my business turns to become not in fashion, so I upgraded and research how to Improve my tutorial online as well as my tutorial offline. In this movie, it shows how money affects and helps us, how attitudes and mind helps an individual success. Maybe you will think it literally, but in reality there are so many lessons we will understand. When we fly alone, it doesn't, mean we're very selfish it is just we don't want others think we are weird or other people think we're crazy out of your own discoveries.
Sometimes we were lost, and the time was lost in the circles of friends, or partner is the time we think an Idea. I am hoping that even in a piece of tissue paper you can write a piece of money. I was writing on the back of my Statement of Account, I said to myself how can I put money on this I am having some credits, I was alone, frustrated with many people, was abused by some friends or people who kept asking favors without remembering. This is the time I understand the person who encourage me to use my writings on chatting into a nice and worthwhile Idea that will help others or entertain others.
 
To be continue......
 

No comments:

AIRBNB

Airbnb

Form sa Pag-contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Ads

OUTSOURCE YOUR PROJECTS

Freelance Jobs