Ads

1% Daily

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

BTC ADS

BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Cheap Ideas to Live by for the Month of October 2016

It's been a long time since I wrote the Zumba thing and unfortunately we started the plan last September only. I am quite busy in promoting a network and I already forgot my value, my purpose to help and enlighten others.

Some of you are working online, some were business owners , students, looking for a job and so on. I am not an accounting graduate but I had a small business and services I created because I cannot get in a permanent position on a Job because I am over qualified hihihi. Just like you, I do love live more but spend less. "Live within your means" a fact that is somehow difficult when you are in peers because they ask you to treat them in a restaurant or so. First and foremost, last June to July, I spent some couple of days with a new friends I associated with after I had my enrollment and promoting a network outside. I don't need to tell the network for now coz the whole July was so devastating all the plans did not work well as I expected. So let me continue the story to LIVE CHEAP by.

TIP OF THE MONTH:  CHEAP IDEAS TO SOCIALIZE 

You need to be a sincere and cooperative friend. Associating with new friends and being with new categories of friends, will needs a little caution and adjustments because they might not like your culture and you too don't like them. If you want to spend time and dine with them, my suggestions is to help them prepare the foods. If you are in a good company in which I used to do when I was a medical representative I called it REPRESENTATIONS to spend with a prospective clients. Sharing a budget or a little groceries can be a good help in enjoying the night. You don't need to go to resto and play the best private room for videoke. You can play it at home or what I found out is this new applications, wherein you can still enjoy it singing with new friends in a distance by this applications.  
        This application, helps you get in touch with distant relatives or new friends by singing online, you can even had a good comments as well as do some private messages. I started using the apps about 4 months already. If you have enough budget you can organized big groups or invite others to sing with you or if you are just new and the purpose is to meet new friends joining in some groups or waiting for some VIP to invite you to sing with you. After you finished singing that's the time you can be friends with them. Sometimes I had a juice or tea at my side and do singing alone but I ain't feeling alone because of the peers I had online.




TO BE CONTINUE...........

No comments:

AIRBNB

Airbnb

Form sa Pag-contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Ads

OUTSOURCE YOUR PROJECTS

Freelance Jobs