Ads

1% Daily

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

BTC ADS

BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Fundraising Tips (Nutrition Month ) July

Shared by: Zumba Dancer

I have a friend , actually a client from globe internet. He asked me to join him in Zumba dancing class. I saw him how he earns after office work doing the Zumba Lesson every other day, and some requested him to do it every saturday. I was amazed on his attitude from a manly job like gun firing to becoming a Zumba Dancing. Maybe on our next blog you can see our Dancing Sessions well hope so I'll get my shape trim down because as I notice once you stop doing it you are becoming fat again hahaha. 

We will be having a Zumba Dancing I don't know when we will start this month of July... 

No comments:

AIRBNB

Airbnb

Form sa Pag-contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Ads

OUTSOURCE YOUR PROJECTS

Freelance Jobs