Ads

1% Daily

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

BTC ADS

BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Simple Fundraising Tips - 101

ZERO INVESTMENT IDEA
Clean -up your Closet 

See what you've got to sell. From Tin Can, papers, bottles etc. 
If you don't have any cash start recycling what you have. Sell some tin cans and create cash. 
One thing I learned from a business entrepreneur is that learn to value PAPER he knows who is it. That's why this blog is better than paper I can edit erase all and I did not use any papers to consume for the informations. Get all your old items then sell or give it to others. There are some online selling out there such as Ebay, Olx, Buy & Sell or any craigslist you can sell it. Sell your old telephone to repairs and technician. Don't say there's no internet there are so many network that offers FREE INTERNET when you load via data & make use wisely of your MESSENGER. 

Use wisely of whatever you've got from simple telephone, your skills , confidence & education.
"Don't look on something you don't have, appreciate things what you have. " I know what you've been through , I been there many times, I fall but I manage to stand up little by little because I know what's my talent, my consulting & convincing powers. 

No comments:

AIRBNB

Airbnb

Form sa Pag-contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Ads

OUTSOURCE YOUR PROJECTS

Freelance Jobs